How can we say Thank You? Because with the help of so many people, lives are being changed.
One beautiful example of that generosity and support put us on the ground in Liberia where our partner clinic is facing a desperate situation.
What began as a trip to install a digital x-ray system quickly turned to disaster assessment as a devastating flood destroyed many homes, properties, and our thriving village clinic there.
Our team was able to evaluate the situation and salvage equipment and supplies. Although much of the clinic’s equipment was lost to the flood, the International Aid Lab-In-A-Suitcase® survived the water damage!
This Thanksgiving, we are blessed to see how God is working through our unique ministry — and how He’s using so many people to help impact people in need, both here in the U.S. and abroad. Others are experiencing a better quality of life:
- We have responded to multiple flood disasters, here and abroad. We dispatched a team to perform disaster assessment, and salvage, in Bo Waterside, Liberia as a result of the catastrophic flooding at a partner clinic there. Shortly after, we sent hygiene kits and clean-up equipment and supplies to South Carolina in response to the unprecedented flooding there. And, in the wake of the historic Hurricane Patricia we have sent hygiene kits to a partner in Texas.
- In Cazale, Haiti, we presented hygiene education to children hard-hit by Cholera.
- We provided an anesthesia machine for a Tanzanian hospital that did not have one: patients young and old are “sleeping” comfortably and less painfully during vital surgical procedures, and another will soon be installed.
- Portable ultrasounds have been sent to Nicaragua, Mali, and Jordan. The beautiful result: improved diagnosis, healthy babies and grateful mothers.
- In 64 countries of the world where International Aid has served this year … doctors and nurses are providing better care and support for families, children are staying healthy, and families are thriving — all because so many wonderful people care.
The list goes on and on.
In this season of Thanksgiving, we want to THANK so many for their exceptional partnership with International Aid — sharing God’s love by providing medical equipment, medicines, health products and more, to change the lives of men, women and children in tremendous need.
But as you know, there is still tremendous need around the world. Need we’re ready and willing to meet, because we have the support of so many individuals, churches, organizations, and corporations.
As you reflect on the many things that you are thankful for this Thanksgiving season, consider giving a “Thanksgiving gift”, to someone in need through International Aid. Your expression of gratitude to God for the blessings He has bestowed will be put to immediate use easing suffering, and glorifying Christ around the world.
Over the past five years, on average, every $1 given has translated into $100 worth of medical equipment, medicine, health products and other urgently needed goods for suffering children and families. On behalf of those we’re privileged to serve, thank you. May you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving season.